Parent Page: Objects
Quaza is an extremely rare mineral that is the source of Hero Cores.
Quaza is the mineral used in Hero Cores, and when charged gives the Hero their power and personality. Akiyama Makuro, founder of Hero Factory, is the only one with access to the stone, and he personally oversees the creation of every Hero.
The planet Quatros houses a small amount of Quaza, which is key to the planet's structural integrity. Exiled professor Aldous Witch, a former Hero Factory educator, began illegally mining Quaza on the planet out of a covetous obsession with the material. Using the Quaza, as well as ancient relics on the planet, Witch created the Skull Staff, and was mutated into the Witch Doctor. He began creating spikes from corrupted Quaza, which he placed on the Raw-Jaw, Fangz, Waspix, and Scorpio beasts. Using the Skull Staff, Witch controlled them, and used them to mine more Quaza from the core of Quatros. When the Alpha 1 Team was sent to stop Witch's illicit activity on the planet, they discovered that little of the planet's valuable resource was left, and that Witch was bringing Quatros close to destruction. Alpha 1 was able to free the beasts from Witch's control and return the Quaza to the core of Quatros. Witch himself was defeated after the Skull staff was broken, cutting him off from Quaza power.
Quaza is a potent substance, which can conduct a powerful charge when used in a Hero Core. The Quaza is what brings the Heroes to life, and instills the qualities and attitudes that make them fighters for justice.
On Quatros, the mineral keeps the planet intact. However, this Quaza triggers reactions in local life-forms, and when corrupted, can be implanted in creatures to make them controllable, as well as being used as a form of energy.
- Black Phantom used a mysterious material known as Antiquaza in his takeover of the Hero Factory after the breakout.
- Comic 1: Trials of Furno
- Episode 1: Trials of Furno
- Comic 2: Core Crisis
- Comic 3: The Enemy Within
- Comic 5: Ordeal of Fire (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Comic 6: Savage Planet
- Episode 6: Savage Planet Part 1
- Comic 7: Savage Planet 2
- Episode 7: Savage Planet Part 2
- Episode 9: Breakout Part 2
- Hero Factory Promotional Magazine
- Stuck On A Problem! (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Makuhero Star (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Mission: Von Nebula (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Creep Crushers (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Mission: Ordeal of Fire (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Assembly Tower Animation
- Hero Factory Promo Animation (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Creep Crushers Animation (Non-canonical Appearance)
- Ordeal of Fire Character Animations
- Hero Factory Fox Sports Animations (Non-canonical Appearance)