The cycle was created as an experiment by the Hero Factory labs, then called the Blaze Bike. Once Alpha 1 Team member William Furno began using it, it was renamed to the Furno Bike. When training in the Training Sphere, Furno would use the bike as practice. He brought the cycle on a training mission with Preston Stormer, which ended up going to the Lemus 2 planetoid to face XPlode and Rotor. On the bike, Furno was too fast for the criminal's Meteor Blaster shots, and he successfully defeated the villains, and captured Rotor.
Set 7158 Furno Bike was released in 2010, including a slightly modified William Furno. It used 150 of the set's 165 pieces. The two plasma blasters fired spherical ammunition when squeezed.
- Since the Furno Bike was a success with Furno, Hero Factory has been considering a cycle-based team for the future.
- In early Hero Factory media the bike was called the "Blaze Bike", as Furno's name was originally "William Blaze". The name Blaze Bike was later incorporated into the canon in Face Off: Makuro's Secret Guidebook.
- Comic 1: Trials of Furno
- Episode 1: Trials of Furno
- Comic 3: The Enemy Within
- Episode 3: The Enemy Within
- Hero Factory Promotional Magazine
- Face Off: Makuro's Secret Guidebook
|Drop Ship | Furno Bike | Hero Pod | Nitro Rocket Motorbike | Ultra Mach Speed Cycle | The Valiant|
|Hero Factory Sets of Mid-2010|
|Small||7164 Preston Stormer | 7165 Natalie Breez | 7167 William Furno | 7168 Dunkan Bulk | 7169 Mark Surge | 7170 Jimi Stringer|
|Medium||7147 XPlode | 7148 Meltdown | 7156 Corroder | 7157 Thunder|
|Large||7145 Von Nebula | 7158 Furno Bike | 7160 Drop Ship | 7162 Rotor | 7179 Bulk & Vapour|
|see full list|