Difference between revisions of "HEROsector01:Copyrights"
(When we're back, we categorize this stuff, mkay?)
Latest revision as of 07:28, 9 December 2011
The HEROsector01 Wiki is a Wiki for HERO FACTORY, so generally it'd all be the same as on Wikipedia.
However, there are times when a copyright should be placed. Here are some rules to follow:
- If you can't cite it, it shouldn't be posted. By that, we mean if you don't know where it came from, chances are it either came from your head or it was old news to begin with.
- Forums are a big no-no. Sites that link to forums are a big no-no. The exceptions to this rule are HS01 itself, HEROFACTORY.com and its affiliates (ie LEGO.com) and BZPower.com. But, if it's in a topic on BZP, don't quote it as gospel truth until it's confirmed by some kind of Lego confirmation.
- Quoting Wikipedia.org is always a big no-no. This is mainly because content from Wikipedia is often inaccurate and not trustworthy, and because HS01 has more information on HERO FACTORY than Wikipedia itself.
- When taking information from the Wiki for your website, cite your source as "copied from HEROsector01's HERO FACTORY Wiki"
- We have a GFDL on HS01 Wiki. Please remember that HS01 does have a GFDL, and as such, we do hold some ownership of the content you publish to be edited, modified, reproduced and redistributed in any way. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT COPYRIGHTED WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION!
Keeping to these copyright rules, we'll all get along more.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the articles of the HS01 Wiki are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors of these Wikipedia articles under the GFDL licensing scheme.
LEGO® and HERO FACTORY are trademarks of the LEGO Group. All non-LEGO images & contents are copyright Biosector01.com and are not authorized or approved by the LEGO Group.