"Stage two is also underway: we're transferring servers! It's not a seamless progress, but we assure you that nothing of substantive value will be lost."
- Which is why we're restoring the content, albiet slowly. Had a few things hold us back, but I have prepared for them. Honestly, we're not being morons here :P --
- Hence the "it's not a seamless process". It helps to not only focus on the negative aspects, as well as general syntax; I said "transferring, not transferred, implying (quite obviously) that we're still in the process of doing so. Don't worry; as Swert says, we have some smart cookies between us, so we can generally pull off stuff. Dorek 10:52, 8 December 2011 (PST)
Hero Factory Breakout Gamers Guide
I have some scans of the Hero Factory Breakout Gamers Guide from the March-April 2012 LEGO Club Magazine. Can I or someone else please add them to the Breakout (game) page? --Toa Of Justice 19:26, 13 May 2012 (PDT)
Oh so now we have 2 coming soons! We've had the first one up since HSO1 was started. Is anything gonna go there? (The preceding unsigned comment was made by Wolf66849)
- The first one wasn't there since it started. I remember when it was put there, and I joined 2 months after HS01 was started. It was at least 3 months; possibly four. I assume they will be used for featured content—one box for a featured article, and the other for a featured image. That's just my guess though. — Meiko – Talk / 16:57, 24 June 2012 (PDT)
- Yeah, it's been that way since the revamp, which was like a year ago, I think?. Sorry for that.
- The plan was definitely featured image, and we're undecided on the second one. My vote is featured article, but we might bring something out of left field just for the heck of it. Dorek 14:06, 26 June 2012 (PDT)
so, just came back for the first time in forever, went to one of my favorite places (gallery of new files) and its borked! what happened? D= Thoron
I second that.--WOLF66849 05:55, 12 August 2012 (PDT)
- Why? Dorek 08:26, 12 August 2012 (PDT)
- Isn't that a reason to keep them as separate articles? Despite looking alike, it needs to be said that they are in fact, distinct tools. The Hero Factory website designated them as such, so that's how we see them. Dorek 00:27, 14 August 2012 (PDT)
Hey there people. Not sure where I should've put this, and I didn't want my edits to specific pages to be removed thinking there was no source, especially since I wouldn't be able to add all of the information right away. So, I went online to Amazon and ordered the Doom Box book by Greg F. and it has some information that I won't post here just yet due to spoilers, and I've already gone through the first 5 chapters. So I'm just curious as to when that information should be posted exactly. The first book reveals a lot of information on Core Hunter, who has very little biographical information on his page, and I think it could benefit from this. Should I feel free to add information as I read/after I finish reading the book and then source it to the page, or is there another time that would be better suited to this. The first printing of the book was in September, according to the inside cover, so I feel like it should be okay, since it's not "ahead of schedule" and the information should be posted due to it being current. Just considering.
- Yeah, we've seen a few people who have it. If you wouldn't mind just sort of compiling a list of the major plot points and other assorted info, then we can work to adapt it for the wiki.
- I know Aanch has the book, but he's been AWOL for a bit, so we're waiting for him to come back =P. Dorek 14:31, 18 September 2012 (PDT)
Okay, I could do that. You just want me to send it to you via your talk page or...? ~Krahtaamasta
- Yeah, just stick the spoiler tags around it. Dorek 11:45, 30 September 2012 (PDT)
I didn't know where to put this but I was wondering if someone could make a page for the villains cause it seams like we need one.--WOLF66849 08:57, 17 October 2012 (PDT)
- Maybe a category, but a page doesn't particularly seem helpful. The villains aren't a large group as a whole, it's just a description of who they are and what they do. There is no common denominator to the villains other than the fact that they can be called such. Dorek 20:11, 17 October 2012 (PDT)
Whats the chance of an HS01 Podcast ever being started? That would be cool. --Toanicky 22:36, 8 January 2013 (PST)
- Not very high. I'm not good at the whole podcasting thing, nor do I really have that much to talk about.
- But they still won't let me bring up HF on the BS01 podcast D: Dorek 22:56, 8 January 2013 (PST)
- I keep trying, but they keep editing me out D: [/lies] --
Hero Factory Wikia claims to be the "The biggest and most active English LEGO Hero Factory Wiki on the web!" I asked them about it, since I don't know the exact count of articles here on HS01, but I assume it would be larger since BS01 is pretty much larger than BIONICLE Wikia, and I think they've run by the same people, but I don't know. I asked them abotu it, and they said "It's just an advertising thing. Though CHFW is bigger, and it does count since this is pretty much the same thing that CBW does." Their front page states that "We are currently editing over 282 articles, and you can help" and if that is not more articles than what you have, then that advertisement is false advertisement, and that is certainly not something I support of, even if they don't make money on anything with it. --Luka1184 17:09, 17 May 2013 (PDT)
- According to our Stats page, we have 190 -content- pages, but 1,604 pages in total. Granted we're not the most active wiki right now, but the fact is we're here, and so long as I can help it, we're not going anywhere. --