Hello, Meiko, and welcome to the HEROsector01 Wiki! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you like the place and decide to stay. The HS01 Wiki is a place where you can type out all of the things you know about Hero Factory. Before you get started, take the time to look through some of out helpful guides:
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Try to remember, the Wiki Staff monitor the articles, and articles are edited constantly, so if any of your edits are reverted, or another edit is placed, don't worry about it. If you need help, just ask your fellow members, or our dedicated staff team.
(After you have read and understood everything above and the notices below, feel free to remove this template.)
Hi... -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow 16:09, 22 April 2012 (PDT)
- Hmm... It hasn't been giving anybody else problems like that, so it could be a proxy error. Are you using a public computer (school, library, hotel), because that could potentially be a problem, though I wouldn't expect it. Have you tried it in any other browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc)? It could be a glitch in Internet Explorer. How long has this problem been going on? -- Meiko – Talk / 11:22, 16 July 2012 (PDT)<<
- About how long does it try to load? Does it almost instantly give the error, or does it take a while before showing it? Does this error pop up on any other sites you try to access? What version of internet explorer do you use (open the browser and press ALT+H, and then click About Internet Explorer.
- Also, just as a test, have you tried entering the full URL (http://ninjas.brickcraft.me/Main_Page or http://ninjas.brickcraft.me/ninja/index.php?title=Main_Page), because it could be a HTML redirect issue with Internet Explorer. -- Meiko – Talk / 11:35, 16 July 2012 (PDT)
Hello Meiko! Kaizx
Don't you remember me?Kaizx 18:19, 27 September 2012 (PDT)
Bman says he's a bit busy, so if you want to take a whack at it, that'd be great; using vector is the only condition. Dorek 18:09, 13 February 2013 (PST)
- So you want .svg? I can do that. Does HS01 support SVG uploads yet? --Meiko – Talk / · 18:13, 13 February 2013 (PST)
- Haha, unfortunately it does not. Dorek 18:14, 13 February 2013 (PST)
- Sounds fine to me. Maybe make a brickshelf gallery out of it first, then we'll decide where to go. Dorek 18:31, 13 February 2013 (PST)
- For the ones with silver backgronds (example), do you want me to remove that background or keep it? If I remove it, should I keep the color of the icon black, or change it to something else, like lime? Also on the other ones, do I keep that white, rounded-corner border around it? --Meiko – Talk / · 06:25, 14 February 2013 (PST)
- Keep the backgrounds, please. Trying to have them be as authentic as possible. Dorek 07:38, 14 February 2013 (PST)
Just wanted to say congratulations on being staff-ed! -- Morris the Mata Nui Cow 15:58, 4 June 2013 (PDT)