Brain Attack (Game)
Brain Attack (Game) is out of date.
Parent Page: Online Games
|Brain Attack (Game)|
Brain Attack is a Hero Factory game for the 2013 Brain Attack wave. The game is available on Android and iOS, and in the Hero Factory website.
Each level consists of 20 waves. When all the waves are complete, the next level is unlocked. The levels are very similar, but progressively get more difficult. The levels are as follows:
Initially, the first wave consists of only eighteen green Brains. The second wave has the player face green Brains, blue Brains, and multiple Scarox minions. The third wave increases the frequency Scarox are faced, and adds yellow Brains. The fourth wave increases the number of blue and green Brains but lowers the amount of Scarox; however, in the fifth wave multiple Scarox varieties are seen along with yellow Brains and Bruizer minions. Wave six continues this trend of Scarox variants and Bruizers, and wave seven features mainly Brains and the double-bladed Scarox. Wave eight introduces the multi-short Bruizer and the Ogrum class of enemies, which are featured heavily in wave nine which is filled with Ogrums, Scarox and Bruizers. The tenth wave features entirely Scarox and Ogrum enemies, while wave eleven adds Bruizers and green Brains back into the enemy roster. The twelfth wave adds Bruizer heavies and Pyrox minions for the first time, and they are fought along with Scarox, Bruizer, and Ogrum in the thirteenth wave. Wave fourteen has higher class variants of the foes, while fifteen introduces the Pyrox archer and explosive class. The sixteenth wave features less Scarox and Ogrum enemies and more Pyrox foes, and the seventeenth has very few Bruizer foes, mainly just Scarox, Ogrum, and Pyrox. Wave eighteen omits the weaker Scarox altogether, and the nineteenth wave omits Ogrums and low-level Pyrox and Bruizers. The final wave, wave twenty, you are attacked by an unending barrage of brains, supported by the real Scarox, Bruizer, Pyrox, and Ogrum.
After the loading screen, the player is presented to the game's main menu which leads to various options that the player is able to click. After starting the game, the player is given options to customize the Hero and sidekick, as well as visit the in-game shop to buy different accessories. In the background of this screen, the Hero and sidekick dance to the game's music.
The player can then choose the level from the ones that have been unlocked.
|Captain Max Shoota||200|
|Micro Blaster 4x9||120|
|Blast Core VI||130|
|Thunder Blade IV||200|
|Flame Blade V20||220|
|Flame Blade V40||110|
|Thunder Wave 5Z||160|
|Space Maker 2000||120|
|Edge Spacer 3000||110|
|Solar Flare V6||240|
- Brains come in varieties: Green, Blue, Yellow, and Orange and are stronger respectively depending on the color. They can only do melee damage. Red brains have a fire aspect to them, making them more dangerous. Brains occasionally spawn from a defeated larger enemy: Green from Scarox, Yellow from Ogrum, Red from Bruizers and Orange from Pyrox.
- Scarox Minions: Scarox fire a three-pronged energy beam, but they are the weakest walking enemy.
- Bomb: These Scarox fire bombs at the player
- Heavy: This Scarox variant fires purple energy blasts and is stronger than a normal Scarox
- Explosive: Scarox of the explosive variant detonate upon destruction, causing splash damage
- Bruizer Minions: Bruizers are fast and fire purple lasers rapid-fire
- Multi-Shot: The multi-shot Bruizers fire eight short-range blue energy bursts
- Heavy: Very large and powerful, throw boulders
- Saw: Wield a saw and fire multiple purple energy bursts
- Ogrum Minions: Similar to Scarox, but fire one purple energy short
- Explosive: These Ogrums explode upon defeat
- Heavy: This massive Ogrum throws boulders and has a high health meter
- Double-Bladed: These Ogrums wield double-bladed staffs and fire green energy bursts
- Pyrox Minions: Fires tracking missiles
- Heavy: Fires six fire busts in a range of area
- Archer: This Pyrox fires three energy bursts at once
- Explosive: These types of Pyrox explode upon defeat
In the online version, the player can control his chosen Hero by using the mouse to aim the Hero's weapon. The player can control the character by using the W, A, S and D keys in the keyboard to move the player across the level. In the app version, there are two control sticks on the left and right sides of the screen. The left-hand control stick directs the Hero, while the right-hand control stick aims the Hero's weapon.
|2010||Mission: Von Nebula|
|2011||Comic Builder | Creep Crushers | Mission: Ordeal of Fire | Mission: Savage Planet|
|2013||Brain Attack | Brainify|